Langara College is actively engaged in international partnerships with other institutions, and continuously seeks to explore new opportunities for dynamic collaborations around the world. Working together allows us to further our strategic vision of providing sustainable and enriching international engagement and learning opportunities for Langara students and faculty.
To learn more and explore opportunities, connect with our Global Engagement team by completing the form below.
Langara Global PartnershipsInternational Partnership Initiation Contact Form
Authorized agents are often the first point of contact between Langara and prospective students and their parents. We value these partnerships as an important part of the recruitment and application process. We look to build strong relationships with our partners and provide successful learning experiences for our students.
A strong partnership is built on mutual understanding and trust. To build a strong partnership, there are some very important expectations that we expect from our agents and that our agents can expect from us.
We expect a commitment from our authorized partners to perform the following duties in an honest and efficient manner:
- Ensure that the marketing of Langara programs and services is professional, accurate and maintains the integrity and reputation of the college and the Canadian education industry
- Identify prospective students considering studying post-secondary programs in Canada and guide appropriate students to Langara
- Provide students up-to-date information about Langara and our programs
- Assist students completing application forms and submitting required documents
- Provide a contact point for the student while they study in Canada
- Provide Langara staff a contact person for relevant responsibilities that is accessible and responsible for correspondence in a timely manner
- Invoice Langara for commission on applicable students at the appropriate time
- Understand college policies and procedures related to the application and admissions process
- Conduct all business in a lawful, efficient, and trustworthy manner
Our partners can expect a commitment from us to perform the following duties in an honest and efficient manner:
- Provide agent staff with up-to-date information on college programs, policies and procedures
- Provide agent staff with a contact person for relevant responsibilities that is accessible and responsible for correspondence in a timely manner
- Provide agent staff and offices with marketing materials as needed
- Attend to and process agent student applications promptly and professionally
- Provide an agent’s students with industry-leading instruction, services and support
- Process commission requests in a timely manner
If you are interested in working with Langara, please contact us at email@example.com for an agent profile form. We will be in touch with you soon.
Students who are working with an agent partner may need to submit some of these form:
- Application form
- Consent for Authorized Representative form
- Appeal for Readmission
- Appeal for Conditional Admission or Concurrent Studies
- Reactivation Request form
- Transfer Credit Request form
- Brochures are available for download in our library
- Download this summary resource of our programs