Top Back to top Back to Langara Global
Immigration resources on this page are not a legal documents and information may change without notice. Visit Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for the most up-to-date information.
- Information on eligibility and how to apply for an amendment to your study permit or work permit through IRCC.
- Information on how to apply for biometrics and where to give biometrics.
- Information on how to change the conditions of your study permit.
- Information on the eligibility, conditions and application process of a co-op work permit.
- Step by step resource on how to create an IRCC secure account.
- Information on eligibility and how to extend your study permit.
- Frequently asked questions from faculty and staff with regards to students immigration status.
- Information on how to invite your friends or family to Canada.
- Overview of the most accessible pathways to permanent residency for international students.
- Information on the eligibility and how to apply for the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP).
- Step by step resource on how to submit a webform through the IRCC website.
- Information on how to apply for a temporary resident visa (TRV).
- Information on eligibility and conditions for working on and off campus.
- Workers who qualify under this new temporary public policy are able to study in part-time or full-time classes without a study permit until the expiration of the public policy. Learn about what how this new temporary public policy applies to you.