We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of the following safety services and procedures available to all employees:
Not sure what to do in an emergency? You can review the Emergency Procedures online. Hard copies are also available in classrooms.
How to contact Security
Security is on campus 24/7. For any emergencies on the Langara campus, contact Campus Security by:
- Calling ext. 4444 from any internal phone or calling 604.374.2373
- Using any YELLOW emergency call station located at various places inside of A, B, C, G and L Building, as well as the parkade.
- Pressing the RED button marked SECURITY on any pay phone
- Using any Emergency Assistance Tower located at various places of the campus exterior
- Visiting the Campus Security Office
- Require First Aid? All security officers are First Aid certified.
- A 24HR safewalk service is accessible to anyone who requests it.
- Working alone? Security offers a check-in service.
Manager, Safety, Security & Emergency Management