The online computer sale is back! Used Apple, PC, and AV equipment will be on sale, August 28th and 29th, 2017. (It was originally scheduled for early August, but due to project priorities and Finance timelines, we had to postpone it. Please update your calendars!)
- Any current Langara College employee
- Employees will be able to purchase only limited number of devices per computer sale, while supplies last.
Conditions of sale:
- Equipment is sold on an AS IS basis.
- Absolutely NO computer support from IT before or after sales.
- No advance sales.
- No on-campus use or storage of the equipment.
- NO system recommendations (i.e. “Should I buy the used computer?” or “Would IT personnel buy this computer?”)
- Computers will not include an operating system*
- 7 business days exchange for defective equipment.
- Otherwise, NO refunds and NO returns.
How to buy:
- Computer specifications, pricing and images will appear on the Employee tab in myLangara on Aug 25.
- Reservations can be made there, starting August 28th at 10:15am sharp.
- Reserved items MUST be paid for and picked up by 14:00 on August 29th.
- To pay for the item, go to the Student Account Counter (B207) with a printed-out invoice from the reservation web page.
- Bring the paid, stamped invoice to IT to pick up the item (A266).
*Original OSX install can be performed via internet recovery directly from Apple.