Open to All Langara Employees
The next Langara College Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW) is being offered in a new format over six Wednesday evenings (6:30-9:30pm) Oct. 25, Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2017.
ISW is Your Opportunity to Enhance or Improve Your Teaching!
- Teach more interactive and interesting classes
- Increase your competence and confidence in the classroom
- Expand your teaching techniques and strategies
- Enhance your feedback and evaluative skills
- Receive a certificate recognized across North America
- Open to Langara employees only
These workshops fill quickly and have a maximum number of 12 participants, so don’t delay.
To register please contact:
Carolyn Wing, Educational Development Coordinator
Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre (TCDC).
Interested in ISW but can’t make this session? Contact Carolyn Wing firstname.lastname@example.org for possible alternatives.