skip to Main Content
Beams Leaves

Petty cash form has been updated

We would like to inform staff that the Petty Cash Form has been updated. The form can be located on:

myLangara > College forms >Financial Services Forms > Accounts Payable > Petty Cash.

Effective immediately, kindly use the new form and discard any old ones you may have. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Financial Services

Back To Top