From November 27–December 8 events and activities will be set up around campus to help students boost their minds and bodies so that they can stay resilient through exam period.
Some activities will also be open to staff and faculty including:
- Smudging in the Aboriginal Gathering Space on November 28 from 12:30 pm–1:00 pm
- Cedar Brushing in the Aboriginal Gathering Space on November 29 from 12:30 pm–1:00 pm
- Stretch It Out in L224 on November 30 from 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Canines on Campus in the LSU on December 5 from 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Stretch It Out in L224 on December 6 from 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
Check out the full event listing for more details.