We’re almost at the finish line, the last day of the challenge is tomorrow, it’s time to finish strong! Hopefully you have all made an effort to become a little more active this week. Adding a little activity to your day can help put more bounce in your step and improve your overall mood.
Winners (Week 3 February 16–22)
- Aarish Shafiqe with a total of 155, 867 steps – $20 New Balance Gift Card
- TCDC takes it again with an average of 104, 506 steps – more shoelaces!
- Nursing was right behind TCDC with an average of 103, 129 steps – shoelaces.
- LSM came in third with an average of 95, 078 steps – shoelaces.
To collect your prize, please contact Nav Dhaliwal at email@example.com.
Weekly Step Submission
- Your final step count is due no later than this Friday by 12pm (for February 23rd to 28th inclusive).
- Use the online entry form to submit your individual steps (steps can be entered by end of day Feb. 28 when the challenge is over or on Thursday or Friday of this week).
- Please be sure to submit your steps by the requested time and day. The form is located on our public facing website, so it is accessible from anywhere and only takes less than a minute to complete, so get your steps in!
- A friendly reminder, as some departments only have a few participants whereas others have a lot more; steps will be averaged for departments.