Fluid Surveys has been acquired by Survey Monkey and will no longer be available to Langara after Friday, May 11, 2018. Over the next few weeks, we will be working with Survey Monkey to migrate users and data to the Survey Monkey system.
The following are a few important points for all current Fluid Surveys users who may still have active surveys or survey data stored within Fluid Surveys:
- Current active users will have their new accounts set up in Survey Monkey. Users may start using Survey Monkey as soon as their accounts are enabled.
- All Fluid Surveys content (survey designs and data) will be migrated into Survey Monkey. Most question types in your current surveys can be migrated into Survey Monkey, but there may be a few question types that cannot be migrated.
- All users should export their survey files and data before April 30. Data collected through Fluid Surveys after migration starts will not be migrated.
- After the migration is complete, each user will receive a report identifying any survey questions or data that cannot be migrated.
- All information collected with Survey Monkey is stored in a Canadian data center and abides to BC’s FIPPA (Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act) laws.
- Survey Monkey has an extensive Help Centre with articles, webinars, and training videos available to Langara users on how to use Survey Monkey and resolve any issues related to using the software. Users will also have access to Survey Monkey’s Premium Support via 24/7 email and telephone.
More information about the transition will be released here, in the Post, and through direct emails to users. We thank you for your assistance as we transition to Survey Monkey.