IT will be conducting planned end of term maintenance to apply security updates to all IT systems. All IT systems may experience intermittent outages, with the exception of the systems listed below, which will not be impacted by the maintenance.
The maintenance is scheduled to occur on:
Sunday, April 29 from 7:00 am–3:00 pm
The following systems will be unavailable during 7:00 am–1:00 pm:
- The Student records, Finance and HR system (Banner)
- myLangara Portal
- myLangara student email
The following services will be intermittently unavailable for up to 2 hours during the maintenance window:
- Off-campus file access (myFiles)
- On-campus access to network drives (H:, J: and O: drives)
- The printing system
The following systems will NOT be impacted by the maintenance:
- College website (www.langara.ca)
- O365 employee Email
- Brightspace by D2L
- Wired networking (internet)
- WiFi (eduroam, Langara & Langara Devices)
- The Telephone and Voicemail system
- CS classes scheduled in Computer labs
If you have any concerns regarding the above maintenance, please contact Isabel Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or local 5578 before Monday, April 23.
Thank you for your patience while we work to keep our systems up-to-date.