Further to my announcement of May 22nd, 2018 regarding Dawn Palmer’s retirement, I would like to update you about the executive search for Langara College’s next Vice-President, People and Culture (please note that we have changed the department name from People Services to People and Culture).
A search committee has been established and the members are:
- Lane Trotter, Chair
- Sherry Chin-Shue, Director, Human Resource Operations
- Briana Fraser, CUPE representative
- Darrell Kean, LFA representative
- Scott McLean, LFA representative
- Clayton Munro, Dean, Students Services and LCAA representative
- Dawn Palmer, Vice-President, People Services
- Viktor Sokha, Vice-President, Administration and Finance
The committee had its kick-off meeting facilitated by Craig Hemer of Boyden. Interviews will be scheduled for September with the Committee with a goal of having this position filled by the end of the 2018.
If you have any questions about the process, please feel free to contact Dawn Palmer at local 5620 or via email at email@example.com.