IT will be conducting system maintenance on Sunday, July 29 between 7:00 am–3:00 pm to apply security updates to all IT systems on the main campus and remote CS campuses. All IT systems may experience intermittent outages, with the exception of the systems/services listed below.
The following systems will be unavailable during 7:00 am–1:00 pm:
- The Student Records, Finance and HR system (Banner)
- myLangara Portal
- myLangara student email
The following services will be intermittent for up to 2 hours during the maintenance window:
- Off-campus file access (myFiles)
- On-campus access to network drives (H:, J: and O: drives)
- The printing system
The following services will still be available:
- College website (www.langara.ca)
- O365 employee Email
- Brightspace by D2L
- Wired networking (Internet)
- WiFi (eduroam, Langara & Langara Devices)
- The Telephone and Voicemail system
- CS classes scheduled in Computer labs
If you have any concerns regarding the above maintenance, please contact Tom Cheslock by email or by calling local 5913 by Wednesday, July 25.
Thank you for your patience while we work to keep our systems up to date.