The Internationalization Strategy Development working group and advisory committee are continuing to work towards a draft strategy that supports feedback from the college community through forums, surveys, and consultation meetings.
Over the past two months the working group has reviewed survey data to write goal statements based on themes of student success, faculty and staff development, intercultural community, and global citizenship.
During the month of September a number of consultation meetings have been scheduled to further define the measurable outcomes of these goals. We are looking for participants who feel they can contribute to the goal being reviewed at each session. Each session will be 2 hours and participants are asked to be available for the allocated time.
To register for a session, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the session(s) you would like to attend:
- Support for faculty and staff: Monday, September 10, 2:30–4:20 pm
- Student success: Tuesday, September 11, 1:30–3:20 pm
- Intercultural dimensions: Monday, September 17, 1:30–3:20 pm
- Global citizenship – curriculum focus: Monday, September 17, 10–11:50 am
- Global citizenship – general focus: Wednesday, September 19, 3–4:50 pm
The format of these sessions will include brainstorming, discussion, and prioritization.
Space is limited so register soon! If you have any question, please email email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support in this process.
Internationalization Strategy Working Group