Langara IT will be conducting ‘failover testing’ and equipment moves for the new, secondary datacentre in October.
On Saturday, October 6, 2018 and Sunday, October 7 days (9am to 6pm)
Most IT services including the following may experience minor outages of 1-minute or less:
- myLangara Student Email
The following critical services will not be impacted during the Saturday/Sunday maintenance windows:
- Phones will remain active
- Code Blue Systems for emergency support will remain active
On Monday, October 8 day (9am to 6pm)
The following service will experience extended outages between 9am and 6pm:
- MyLangara Student Email access
- Citrix Lab access, on and off campus
- Access to all network drives such as H: drive, J: drive & O: drive on-campus and Myfiles (http://myfiles.langara.ca) access to the network drives off-campus
- Network Printing on campus
The following critical services will not be impacted on Monday:
- Banner Student Information Services, Finance and HR systems
- College web site
- Code Blue Systems
Maintenance windows are selected to cause the least amount of down-time possible for critical College systems.
Thank you for your patience as we work towards the launch of the new datacentre for Langara College.