United Way Campaign Kick-Off and Halloween Event
Bring your friends and colleagues to the Lounge for a fun Halloween experience, and help raise funds for those in need in our community. Don’t forget to bring Loonies and Toonies! Doors open at 12:45 pm.
Wednesday, October 31st
12:45 pm–2:30 pm
- Enjoy beverages and snacks donated by Chartwells
- Enter the individual Halloween costume contest. Prizes for scariest, funniest and most creative costume
- Vote for your favourite pumpkin ($1/vote). Pumpkin with the most votes wins!
- Play the candy-guessing game to win an instant supply of Halloween treats ($1/entry)
- Dress-up and take photos in the Spooky Selfie Photo Booth
- 50/50 tickets and Bingo cards ($2 for 1 or $5 for 3)
- Congratulations to Denise Busayong from Athletics & Intramurals for winning Bingo!
For more details contact Gemma Oropesa at email@example.com.
United Way Employee Campaign Committee