On Tuesday, October 30, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, Rogers Communications will be on campus to talk to employees about a limited time offer. The Rogers booth will be set up in the A Building, in front of the Falcons’ trophy case, just outside the cafeteria doors closest to Tim Hortons. Company representative, Kristen Poirier, will be on hand to provide more information and answer any questions about the various promotions.
- Free in-ear headphones with each new activation: B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H3 (Value: $199 CAD)
- A 30% discount on the Primary (main) Line with a Share Everything plan
- Up to 4GB Shared Bonus Data when activating/upgrading 2 lines on an account
- An additional 1GB Shared Bonus Data when a tablet/iPad is added
- Built-in Unlimited US Roam with ROAM LIKE HOME offered on some new plans
A flyer with more details will be available in the mailroom and in the employee lounge. Meet Kristen in-person to learn more about this limited time, on-site offer.