Registration for Phase 2 is now open to all non-faculty leaders (new, current and aspiring), including those who were able to attend Phase 1, and those who couldn’t make it!
Phase 2 will be held at the beginning of December in the format of Roundtable Sessions to take place from Monday, December 3rd – Friday, December 7th from 9:00am – 10:30am (breakfast will be provided). Topics for discussion will include:
- December 3rd – Things that can go wrong (assessing and managing risk) in your department and the College
- December 4th – Confidentiality and Records
- December 5th – Student Services (the life cycle of a student)
- December 6th – Information Technology
- December 7th – Human Resources
The roundtable sessions are intended to have an information-sharing component, with more facilitated dialogue and discussion amongst participants. You are welcome to attend any or all of the sessions based on your level of interest.
If you have any questions or would like to register for any of the above sessions in Phase 2 please contact Kristen Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.323.5411. Please keep in mind, space is limited.
For a recap of Phase 1 and the overall Leadership Development Program click here!