Welcome back to the campus. We hope you enjoyed the holidays and had a restful break. Here’s a look at what’s ahead for campus operations:
Office moves and renovations
- People Services (Human Resources and Payroll) will be moving from B Building to the third floor of A Building in mid-January. Their new offices will be in A350, beside Risk Management and Institutional Research. Their scheduled move date is Jan 23-25, 2019.
- Counselling offices: renovations continue and set to be complete before end of January.
- RBC On Campus Hub will be opening shortly in the A Building
- A/V Services and Psychology Departments: expansion of existing space is expected to continue through spring.
- Roof upgrades for A Building will also continue through spring.
- We are happy to announce that the new classrooms on the third floor of A Building (previously the vacated biology labs) are now up and running. The new space includes nine new classrooms, a multipurpose computer lab (A367), a second computer lab (A364), GIS lab (A362), peer support learning centre (A367), and lounge space.
We would like to remind you of the following:
- Elevator priority: Please give elevator priority to students and employees with disabilities, A/V Services, and Receiving personnel.
- The campus has several gender neutral bathrooms.
- We are a smoke-free campus
- Please use your own bottle/mug when possible. We will have 20 new waterfill stations up around campus by end of March.
- Facilities website: We encourage you to visit our website for the following: