We would like to remind staff that the eligibility for reimbursement of expenses is outlined in Policy C3002 – Business, Travel and Hospitality Expenses (PDF).
In addition to the policy, there is a list of specific Non-eligible Expenses
Please note that the list of non-eligible expenses for employee reimbursement apply to C-card transactions as well.
Please submit expense claims through an Expense Report Form. This form can be found in myLangara under College Forms / Accounts Payable / Expense Report Form.
Specific items to note:
- Food and beverages for on campus meetings should be purchased through Chartwells.
- Gifts to college staff or departments are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Expenses for retirement recognition, life event celebrations and farewells must be pre-approved by the Office of Vice-President, People and Culture. Expenses can then be submitted to Executive Assistant Shannon Eeckhout (email@example.com) for processing. See the List of Non-eligible Expenses for more information.
- Claims must include original, itemized receipts unless per diem rates are being claimed.
- Claims should be submitted no later than one month following expenditure.
- Non-receipted expenses will not be accepted unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Travel advances must be cleared within 30 days of completion of travel.