Langara faculty and staff can now access live and recorded webinars offered by Innovative Educators in six diverse categories including student success, organizational development, health, safety, and teaching and learning. Speaker resources are also available.
Webinars can be viewed independently or requests can be made for TCDC to host group and interdisciplinary webinars across campus.
Click on the topics below for further information on upcoming webinars:
- Practical Application of Student Success Theory: How to Retain First-Year Students & Help Them Navigate Challenges
- Train Your Front Office Staff to Work Effectively with Demanding Faculty and Staff
- Email Advising: Applying the Five I’s to Provide Robust, Comprehensive &Engaging Responses
- Tackling the Growing Mental Health Concern Using Strengths-Based Coaching and Case Management
Start ordering live webinars today:
- Check out the Live Webinar Calendar
- Use code: langara19
- View this short clip on How to Order Live Webinars
Note: Please order the link to the live webinar at least 48 hours in advance and allow up to 7 business days to receive the recording link.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre