TCCDC is offering a number of workshops in August to help set you up for the new term in September. Check out the list below and register early – space is limited. Topics range from course design and rubric development to maximizing student engagement. TCDC will also be offering a walking tour for new faculty!
- August 6 – Course Design 1: Getting Started with Backward Design
- August 7 – Course Design 2: Designing Effective Assessments
- August 7 – New Faculty Walking Tour and Lunch: “What I Wish I had known . . . “
- August 8 – Course Design 3: Using Active Learning Strategies
- August 12 – “What do you mean there’s no exam?” Designing Assessment for Enhanced Learning
- August 13 – Developing and Using Rubrics
- August 19 – Webinar: Deliver Engaging and Memorable Academic Lectures
- August 21 – Setting the Class Climate for a Productive Semester
- August 22 – Maximize Student Engagement Through Classroom Configuration
- August 28 – Who Owns Learning? Research-based Active Learning for Student Success
Fore more information or to register please visit the TCDC website.
Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre