The Art of Leadership conference is returning to Vancouver on Monday, December 2 and People and Culture is excited to co-sponsor seven employees!
The conference will feature five internationally renowned thought leaders that are sure to deliver unique, engaging and actionable insights. Sharing their personal stories, life lessons, vision, and perspectives this year are:
- Marcus Buckingham – World’s Leading Expert on Talent and Strengths Based Leadership
- Neil Pasricha – Positive Psychology Research, Harvard MBA and Former Director of Leadership at Walmart
- Dr. Liane Davey – Organizational Psychologist, Team Effectiveness Expert and New York Times Bestselling Author
- Robert Richman – Co-Founder of Zappos Insights, Leading Authority on Culture Transformation and Bestselling Author
- Ron Tite – Named “Top 10 Creative Canadians”, Innovation Expert and Bestselling Author
We anticipate a number of employees will want to attend. Selection will be based on:
- Attendance at the conference supports and is aligned to the personal development goals as documented on the applicants Personal Development Plan and Goal.
- Department budget officer supports paying 50%.
To register, please email your completed and signed goal statements to Simmi Purewal at email@example.com by 4:00pm on Friday, October 4 and attach approval from your budget officer and manager.
Please note, those who have not attended an Art of Leadership conference in the past will be given first consideration.
People and Culture team