Come join us this fall and further expand your skills!
Langara is committed to continuous development and engagement of all employees. We are delighted to share the upcoming professional development opportunities for fall 2019:
- Thursday, October 10 – Microsoft Excel for Beginners
- Thursday, October 17 – Naloxone Training
- Tuesday, November 5 – Desklife 101
- Tuesday, November 12 – Branding and Social Media Basics
- Tuesday, November 26 – Naloxone Training
- Thursday, November 28 – Introducing snəw̓eyəɬ leləm̓ – An Introduction to Langara and Indigenous Relations
Interested in registering? Please click here for more detailed information on current offerings and the registration process.
Our workshop topics are generated through employee feedback. Is there a career-related topic that you want to learn more about? Do you know of any engaging, insightful speakers? Are you interested in leading a session on a topic of your choice? We want to hear your ideas about future programming! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People and Culture team