What you need to get in.
ADMISSION TO LANGARA
In order to apply for your chosen program, first you will need to ensure that you meet the following criteria for admission to Langara.
Regular Academic Admission Requirements
1. Meet either ONE or ALL of the following criteria:
- Successful completion of a BC secondary program (Grade 12) or the equivalent OR
- Be at least 19 years of age by the first day of the first semester of attendance OR
- Successful completion of an A.B.E. (Adult Basic Education) or G.E.D. (General Educational Development) program.
2. Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements outlined here.
We welcome international students at Langara.
Please ensure you meet the College’s regular academic admission requirements, as well as the English Language Proficiency Requirements outlined here.
For complete information on what we have to offer, how to apply, or international student fees, please visit langara.ca/international.
Top skills for the future workforce include complex problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, and people management.