Facilities will be conducting a door maintenance project beginning on Monday, March 18, 2019 which will include upgrading our existing electronic doors. While the majority of the work has been scheduled outside of business hours, there are a few that have been scheduled during regular campus hours.
Each door upgrade is expected to take one business day, and we have scheduled one entrance upgrade per day in order to minimize disruption. During this period, the entrance being worked on will be closed with no access. Please use an alternate route during that time.
- Monday, March 18: West basement entrance (by B032)
- Tuesday, March 19: South main basement entrance (by B009)
- Wednesday, March 20: North walkway basement entrance (by B001)
- Thursday, March 21: Studio 58 / Buffalo Lounge entrance (by A019)
- Monday March 25: main entrance (lobby foyer)
- Tuesday, March 26: Breezeway south level 1 entrance (by Design Formation)
- Wednesday, March 27: Gymnasium main entrance (by G103)
Please note: in the event of an emergency, all entrances, including the ones listed above can be used to exit the buildings.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to make the campus safer. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact David Aucoin, Manager, Safety & Security: