On August 26th from 4:30PM-1:00AM, Citrix virtual desktop environment will be upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. This will affect all computer labs, enhanced classrooms, and office computers running Citrix. To see a full list of computer labs click here.
What will stay the same after the upgrade?
- Software installed in Windows 8.1 will also be installed in Windows 10. This includes such software as:
- Office 2016 (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access)
- Adobe CC 2018
- A full list is available on the Knowledge Base
What will change after the upgrade?
- The Start menu will change from Windows 8.1 to the new Windows 10 Start menu. To find more about the differences, click here
- If you had any applications pinned to the Start menu, you will need to re-pin them to the new one. Directions on how to re-pin them can be found here
If you have any questions or concerns about the Windows 10 upgrade project, please email us at: email@example.com.