The Art of Leadership conference is returning to Vancouver on Tuesday, October 23rd and People Services is excited to announce that a reduced rate will be offered to employees who are interested in participating!
The conference features five internationally renowned thought leaders, who will share an exciting blend of cutting-edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical leadership issues. This year’s presenters are:
- Alan Mulally – Former President & Chief Executive Officer, Boeing Commercial Airplanes and The Ford Motor Company
- Ram Charan – World-Renowned Business Advisor and Bestselling Author
- Whitney Johnson – Leading Innovation Expert and Bestselling Author
- Morten Hansen – Management Professor at University of California, Berkeley and Bestselling Author
- Jacqueline Carter – Leadership & Performance Expert and Bestselling Author
To register, please contact Kristen Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00pm on Friday, September 7th, upon receiving prior approval from your Manager or Department Chair. Discounted registration will be dependent on employee group, the amount of registrants, and budget officer approval.
Also, please note those who have not attended an Art of Leadership Conference in the past will be given first consideration.