Students will find helpful resources on these pages for making the most of their time at Langara and preparing for the future. You will find links to orientation resources on campus, academic supports that are available, as well as relevant travel information and immigration resources.
If you are planning to apply to Langara, the brochure and video library has information in English and other languages to help you make a decision.
Here is a list of common forms that you may need while at Langara:
- Application for Admission Form (LEAP and Regular Studies)
- This links to the paper application form. For help with the application process, and how to apply online, visit the steps to apply.
- Consent for Authorized Representative Form
- Appeal for Readmission
- Appeal for Conditional Admission or Concurrent Studies
- Regular Studies (RS) Deferral Request Form
- Transfer Credit Request Form
- Commitment Fee Appeal
Registrar and Enrolment Services has a comprehensive list of student forms if you are in a Regular Studies program. Continuing Studies also has a list of student forms if you are in a Continuing Studies program.